Guidance for new users
In addition to the instructions below, you can also print off a handy guide to the system by clicking this link: Download and print guidance
- Before you can use the system you need to click on shop to view the available courses. Some courses have a price and some are free of charge. You may also have a discount coupon that you can use.
- Select a course in the shop, then add it to your basket and proceed to the checkout.
- At this point you are asked to supply you contact details and create an account. You must provide a valid email address. Your email address will be used to create your username and your username and password will be emailed to you. If you don’t have an email address, click here for instructions on how to set up a Gmail account.
- You will not be asked for payment details if you only wish to view free of charge courses or have a coupon. You will receive email confirmation of your order.
- When you wish to view the courses in future you can click on Go to my courses to go straight to the courses you have already purchased.
If you have any problems please email: firstname.lastname@example.org